Comprehensive Vision Exams and so much more.
The full spectrum of eye care is offered to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: vision tests, corrective laser eye surgery, immediate attention for eye emergencies and so much more.
The eye care professionals in our Practice give thorough eye care to a diverse clientele with specialist support for a wide array of issues such as macular degeneration, dry eye, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and cataracts.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams: Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Presbyopia Diagnosis and Treatment: As we reach middle age, particularly after age 40, it is common to start to experience difficulty with reading and performing other tasks that require near vision. This is because with age, the lens of our eye becomes increasingly inflexible, making it harder to focus on close objects. This condition is called presbyopia and eventually it happens to everyone who reaches old age to some extent.
- Dry Eye Disease and Treatment: Dry eye syndrome (DES) is a chronic condition that develops when your eyes do not produce and maintain enough tears to keep the eye’s surface lubricated.
- Pediatric Eye Exams: According to experts, 80% of learning is visual, which means that if your child is having difficulty seeing clearly, his or her learning can be affected. This also goes for infants who develop and learn about the world around them through their sense of sight. To ensure that your children have the visual resources they need to grow and develop normally, their eyes and vision should be checked by an eye doctor at certain stages of their development.
- Management of Ocular Diseases: Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- Advanced Technology: We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Eye Emergencies (Pink/Red Eyes): Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- LASIK & Refractive Surgery Co-Management: If you’re ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Astigmatism Diagnosis & Treatment: Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that’s easily corrected by eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery.