Vision is arguably the most important of the five senses; it plays a crucial role throughout childhood and beyond. Yet many parents don’t understand how vision helps their children develop appropriately. The articles below can help.
- Children’s Vision Video: Early professional eye care for children is highly recommended – even before kids start school. Watch this short video to see why.
- Vision Therapy for Children: An individualized program of eye exercises and other methods can treat non-refractive vision problems such as eye alignment and lazy eye.
- Children’s Vision – FAQ’s: How often should your child’s eyes be examined? What’s the difference between a school vision screening and a comprehensive eye exam? and more.
- Your Infant’s Visual Development: Knowing the expected milestones of your baby’s vision development during their first year of life can ensure your child is seeing properly and enjoying their world to the fullest.
- Are Contact Lenses a Good Choice for Kids?: Contact lenses offer advantages in the areas of sports and self-esteem. But when is your child old enough for contacts?
- Controlling Nearsightedness in Children: Certain types of contact lenses and eyeglasses may play a role in slowing the progression of myopia, or nearsightedness.